Monday, January 07, 2008

Lunacy! Sheer lunacy!

Have you ever heard of Hannah Montana? Shudder. Her throngs decended on MY block tonight for a concert at the Verizon Center (okay, it's the block on which my organization's office is located, but that's where I spend the majority of my time, so it's MINE!). I literally could not get through the crowd to go to the gym (sadly, also on the same blcok). I had to walk a block around them. I have never seen such a crowd, not even for the Dixie Chicks. Also, they had set up a karaoke thing on the corner. Good traffic flow management, guys.

So, it's a new year, which means I've again resolved to blog more often. I've made a slightly more reasonable weekly resolution, rather than last year's daily. And I just made it (it being a week since the New Year). See how slick I am?

1 comment:

WDS said...

Yay for resolutions! Yay for blogging!

Also, the only thing I really know about Hannah Montana is that she is NOT pregnant, which is more than I can say for SOME teen sensations.